BrideClick Network provides an online advertising sale and display service (the “Service”) for Internet website owners (“Publishers”). We enable advertisers to place advertisements via the Service on one or more sites belonging to Publishers. We enable our corporate customers (“Network Operators”) to create and manage networks of Publishers and Advertisers. The Service is hosted by BrideClick Network, its subsidiaries, and third-party contractors.
A. INFORMATION COLLECTION
1. If you are a Publisher, Advertiser, or Network Operator, BrideClick Network requires certain information related to your business, your website, and your use of the Service. BrideClick Network will collect and store this information. BrideClick Network may collect your email addresses, mailing and billing address and order information, IP address, information about your site, including but not limited to your site’s page impressions, advertising prices, and information about your visitors.
2. Publishers, Advertisers, or Network Operators can browse certain areas of the Service without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. For example, your user ID is displayed throughout the Service and is therefore available to our employees and contractors. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer to and storage of that information on servers located in the United States.
To improve and personalize the Service, BrideClick Network may collect information about your business from third parties and provide this information on your behalf. This information may include, but is not limited to the following: third-party counts of monthly page views, visitor composition, and rankings in various indices. BrideClick Network may not provide you the option to turn off the presentation of this information.
We may show you ads based on your previous interactions online or in applications, such as visits to advertisers’ websites or applications.
Third Party Ad Services and Providers
Opt Out of Behavioral Advertising – http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
C. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience.
1. If you are a Publisher we may share information about your site, including but not limited to page impressions, site traffic, prices and leadership with Advertisers, Publishers, and Network Operators. We will not share personal identifiable information about you with Advertisers without your prior written or electronic consent.
2. If you are an Advertiser we may disclose your contact information and email address to Publishers on whose Sites you have placed advertisements.
3. If you are a Publisher we may disclose your contact information and email address to Network Operators managing Networks that sell advertising on your behalf.
5. Disclosure for Marketing Purposes: We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
6. BrideClick Network Amplified: If you are elected to use BrideClick Network Amplified applications, you acknowledge that the providers of such applications may have access to all of your information and you hereby consent to BrideClick Network provision of such access upon such election. CAVEAT EMPTOR: BrideClick Network is not responsible for the information collection or privacy policies or practices of such providers.
7. Other Disclosures: BrideClick Network may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if disclosure is necessary to protect and/or defend the rights and interests of BrideClick Network. BrideClick Network may, as permitted by applicable law, disclose your personally identifiable information to Publishers, Advertisers, Network Operators, or third parties in connection with an investigation of fraud, infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity and you expressly authorize BrideClick Network to make such disclosures.
8. Contractors and Vendors: We use contractors and vendors, including information processing companies, to help with some of our operations. Some of these contractors will have access to our databases of Publisher, Advertiser, and Network Operator information on a temporary basis for specific tasks. BrideClick Network also uses vendors to help with certain aspects of its operations, which may require disclosure of your user information to them. For example, BrideClick may use a vendor to communicate with you (via telephone, e-mail, or letter) about your Service, to remit payments, to generate demographic profiles based on such information, to send out tax forms, and to perform other work that we may need to outsource. BrideClick Network contractually binds these contractors and vendors to use such information only as necessary to perform the services they are asked to perform.
9. Domestic and International Use: All personal identifying information collected by BrideClick Network may be used in the United States or, if the Service are undertaken by BrideClick Network for a non-US Publisher, Advertiser, or Network Operator, such information may be transferred, outside of the United States, and through your use of the Service you hereby consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
10. Merger or Acquisition: If BrideClick Network merges or is acquired by another entity, personally identifiable information may be transferred to such entity as a part of the merger or acquisition.
11. Factors Beyond Our Control: Your privacy is very important to us. Due to factors beyond our control, however, we cannot fully ensure that your personal information will not be disclosed to third parties. For example, we may be legally obligated to disclose such information to local, state or federal governmental agencies or other third parties under certain circumstances (including in response to a subpoena), or third parties may circumvent our security measures to unlawfully intercept or access your personal information.
D. REVIEW AND MODIFICATIONS TO YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION.
If you are a Publisher, Advertiser, or Network Operator, you can add, modify, or update your email address, payment information, name, mailing address, preferences for the types of notifications you wish to receive from the BrideClick Network, and other information by accessing the “Account” page on the Service. Other personal information may be modified or updated by accessing by contacting BrideClick Network (As specified on Section H). BrideClick Network may retain transactional history in order to document a transaction you may have had with a BrideClick Network Publisher, Advertiser, or Network Operator. You should contact the Publisher, Advertiser, or Network Operator directly in order to access, modify or update your personal information with them, if any. We do retain personal information from suspended and closed accounts in order to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any unpaid fees, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms & Conditions, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
E. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
As a part of the Service, BrideClick Network provides links to sites operated by third parties. BrideClick Network is not responsible for the information collection or privacy practices or the content of those third party sites.
F. INFORMATION SECURITY
BrideClick Network uses commercially reasonable efforts to store personally identifiable information obtained through registration securely and considers it part of the assets of its business. All information is stored in our servers located inside the United States. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain accuracy of information, and ensure the appropriate use of information, BrideClick Network has put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online. However, information security is a constantly evolving and no information is completely secure.
Your password is the key to your BrideClick Network account. Use unique numbers, letters, and special characters, and do not disclose your BrideClick Network password to anyone, even a BrideClick Network representative. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify BrideClick Network and change your password.
BrideClick Network uses commercially reasonable efforts not to collect, use or disclose individually identifiable information from children under the age of 13. The Service is not targeted at children, and children may not use the Service.
H. FURTHER INFORMATION
131 West 33rd Street suite 2L
New York, NY 10001
phone : 646-723-3916
I. ENTIRE AGREEMENT